Steve Liddle who gave us the May SciBar (Uranium: A case of Dr Jekyll or Mr Hyde?) thought we would be interested to learn that his group has just released the next video in the CAMERA (Chemistry at Manchester Explains Research Advances) project. The new video is on catalysis by gold.
- November: How the Immune System affects Brain Disease
- July: Solar Energy and its journey from the centre of the Sun to your electric kettle
- May: Bollington Festival talk: James Chadwick and the Discovery of the Neutron
- March SciBar: A Ranger’s Perspective
- April SciBar: The Air We Breathe: experience investigating occupational and environmental causes of “asthma”